Thursday, January 13, 2022

Before - After

Just the sweet chant
Set my body on fire
Making it blossom
Like a beautiful flower 

Eager to be embraced
By the brilliant sun
Giving my all
To the remote One

Tearing all the worldly binds
Free of this body I want to fly
But the indifferent ball of fire
Makes me unsatiated and dry

Will it pause when I reach it?
Or will I be dispersed?
The material, merging with elements
The spirit, lost in time? 

There is no heaven
There is no hell
Is this all I get?
Just one place to dwell?

Then why do I long?
For infinite bliss?
Before tolls the bell
To be assured of a place?

Love without limits
Embrace without fear
For nothing awaits you
When you depart from here

Because the tsunami rises
Or the dreaded coronavirus
The cause is just an excuse
Maybe with some surprises

In a blink, you come and go
Carrying a large bag of ego
Wanting everything and more
And yet feeling miserable and poor

Of what use this fame?
How far will take you your name?
Money and power, as if nothing
When you are lying burning

Even the divine powers
May not await your arrival
Unless you know the path
You will go in a spiral

With darkness comes light
With ignorance, some sight
Choose, for that you can do
Do you want the dark or bright?


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...