Sunday, July 17, 2011

An Eye-Opener


It was the shortest possible deadline I faced, and the question - "am I mad to take it up?" - rang in my head. But unless you try, how do you know if it is possible or not?

I was commissioned to interview 60 entrepreneurs in less than a month. July 17 was to be the book launch. And we did it. Yesterday, the book was released and appreciated. A compilation of stories of 50 entrepreneurs, titled - Pathbreakers, Scintillating Stories of Steadfast Entrepreneurs.

While meeting/talking to the 50 was a journey in itself, the book release function gave me a sleepless night. The high cannot be described, but the thoughts shared on stage by the likes of Mr. S. Gurumurthy, Mr. Gopal Srinivasan, Mr. Ashwani Mahajan - Prof in Eco at DU, and a Dr from Bangalore - Dr. Shivakumar, were definitly worth contemplating on.

And to think I was on stage with them!!!

Will try to publish a photo if I get it... Yet another cherishable evening.

6 comments:

  1. wow!u got a nice blog and you express it very beautifully.do visit and comment on my blogs.i have 3 blogs,one needs to be posted,rest two of them is already created,on eis related to food blog and the other is related to life skill blog.juz click on my profile and click on 3 blogs.if u like my blogs you can become follower of my blogs .my blog is www.meghasyummyfooddelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW impressive. Share the pictures please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right - unless you try, how do you know if it is possible or not? :-)
    Sweet fruit of labour! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats meera ... it is definitely a writing marathon not easy to accomplish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...