Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Golden Shower

The shower
Golden and bright
Making me feel
Blessed and bright

Sometimes hidden
By darkness of mind
When blessings seem
Banes in guise


I clutch at it
But only air I catch
Empty handed
Bare and disappointed

I look up
Cry out in pain
Where are you my lord
Leaving me in vain 


And then the shadow lifts
Parting its heavy drifts
To show the light that was always there
Waiting for me to see its glare

In the mind play
Shadow and light
Hiding and catching
Each other in delight

After darkness
The light is bright
When the light dims
Into dark night it sinks

To remain untouched
By the cunning play
To see light and dark
As they come and fade

To smile always
Be it good or bad
To see the golden shower
Even when in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...