Saturday, June 25, 2011

Change of Plans, sigh!

It's very tiresome, this need to constantly adjust one's thoughts and plans. I finally decided that I should give in to temptation, not resist the strong urge and become size zero. I worked out the plan, the exercise regime, the diet - albeit reluctantly, and, Bingo, I am told all this is not needed anymore!

Times Life tells me that I don't really have to. Unable to keep me out of the ramp any longer for want of the requisite size, they have now changed the criterion and want "real women" - basically, plus sizes, on stage.

What took them so long to realise this? Couldn't they have done this earlier?

What do I do with the plans, now? Maybe too late by the time the size zero comes back in fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...